Commissioning of LCS 9
Saturday, December 16, 2016
Buffalo and Erie Co. Naval & Military Park
Event Schedules and Ticket Information
USS Little Rock Association Members !
Please Read Carefully!
1. Tickets ARE required for many of the Commissioning week events.
2. USS Little Rock Association will be hosting several events specifically for Association members and their families.
3. For the
Commissioning Ceremony of Saturday, pre-registered Association members
will be seated in a priority, "front and center" section.
4. If you
already have requested tickets you need do nothing further. You will
receive from the Navy an invitation to attend and a response form on
which you will indicate the number of tickets (maximum of two) you
5. If you are NOT on the Association's ticketing list, and wish to attend, please contact us!
6. If you
are on the ticketing list but do not plan to attend we'd very much
appreciate your so informing us via email, telephone or postal mail.
* Please Note: There is a maximum of two tickets per each reservation!
There is no cost for any tickets.
USS Little Rock Association Events:
|Thur. 14 Dec. 6-8 pm:
||Welcome Reception at Adams Mark Hotel
| Fri. 15 Dec at 10 am
||Memorial Service at Buffalo Naval Park
|Sun. 17 Dec 7 -10 am
||Buffet Breakfast at Adams Mark Hotel. Cost is $20/person - tickets to be sold at our Hospitality Suite in the hotel.
*See The Full Commissioning Week
Schedule Of Events HERE
Accommodations In Buffalo
* The Association has arranged with the Adams Mark Hotel for a nightly rate of $89.00.
* When reserving please mention that you're with USS Little Rock group.
* We will have a hospitality suite at the hotel. We plan to offer a Sunday-morning Association buffet breakfast.
While the commissioning date now is definite, there still are scheduling arrangements to be done.
We suggest you periodically here on both our website at: http://www.usslittlerock.org and on the Commissioning Committee's
website at: https://usslittlerocklcs9.org
See you in Buffalo!!!